Terms & Conditions
The term 'The Amber Shop' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered premises are 15, Market Place, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6EA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Amber Shop and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Colours and sizes may vary from those shown. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The procedures, set out here, to return an item do not affect your right to reject faulty goods. Further information can be found at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Returning an Item
All items may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. After this time it is at our discretion as to whether refund, exchange or credit may be offered.
If you wish to return goods you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, and by Special Delivery to ensure insurance by Royal Mail.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights look at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.